Sunday, November 18, 2007

Combat Update


Sorry for the delay guys... As someone pointed out, usually I send a "too busy for an update" update, but have not felt like myself recently. Turns out I have sleep apnea so I intend to get back to my old self very soon.

Meanwhile, I was able to make a Sunday afternoon update...

Jarnot got 3" in phase 1, not 2, so he moves straight an additional inch.

Turn 5 Phase 1 Combat
Jarnot fires at Rob, hitting his back. Damage takes metal armor away and damages the plastic underneath. An obstacle is dropped.
Tovan fires at Jeff, missing.

Turn 5 Phase 2
I need speed from Jeff, then movement from:
Jarnot & Nicholas

Also, the old MADHAT site is on a server with a bad power supply. As soon as it's replaced, the site will be back up. Does everyone want to move back there or stay here, or does it really matter?

No comments: